- Sokol-Chang, R., Fisher, M.L., Brandon, M., Burch, B., Carmen, R.A., Glass, D. J., Guitar, A.E., Geher, G., Hinshaw, J., Newmark, R.L., Nicolas, S.C., Peterson, A.N., Radtke, S., Tauber, B. R., & Wade, T.J. (2013). Letter of purpose of the Feminist Evolutionary Psychology Society. Journal of Social, Evolution, and Cultural Studies, 7(4), 286-294.
- Abstract: It has been almost five years since the formation of the Feminist Evolutionary Psychology Society (FEPS), which was created with the hopes of drawing attention to issues that influence women’s role in evolution. In those years, FEPS has changed into a more structured society with clear aims. In this letter, we review the rationale for creating FEPS, as well as how we structured FEPS to be an effective organization. The majority of the letter pertains to four distinct goals of FEPS that we will continue to address in the future. These goals are to investigate the active role of women in human evolution, reexamine previous findings, highlight understudied topics, and call attention to diverse populations.
Best Student Poster, Feminist Evolutionary Psychology Society (2012)
- 2016 – Workshop Co-Organizer, Halifax, NS
- 2015 – Workshop Co-Organizer, Boston, MA
- 2014 – Workshop Co-Organizer, New Paltz, NY
- 2013 – Workshop Attendee, Annville, PA
- 2012 – Workshop Attendee, Plymouth, NH
Photos from FEPS
Feminist Evolutionary Perspectives Symposium at NEEPS 2014
Co-leading the Annual Feminist Evolutionary
Perspectives Society Workshop at NEEPS 2014
Attending my first FEPS meeting in 2012